The EGR RollTrac is the world’s best Electric Roll Top Cover. The result of a massive engineering project costing millions of pounds, the RollTrac is the most secure, water-resistant cover available anywhere.
- EGR RollTrac has an onboard ECU (Electronic Control Unit) which connects to the vehicle’s electrical system
- Integrates with the vehicle’s remote central locking.
- Power Management System to detect a potential drop in voltage, then prioritize the remaining voltage to start the vehicle.
- Variable speed opening and closing with a soft start/stop program.
- Internal bright LED lighting with 4 function modes.
- Anti-pinch safety – The EGR RollTrac will stop when it detects anything along its closing cycle, then retract 50mm preventing injury or damage to loaded items.
- Large aperture drainage tubes in each corner of the EGR RollTrac integrate and seamlessly blend into the vehicle.
- Curved and concave shaped canister assists in water quickly dispersing out the front drainage tubes which funnel water under the vehicle.
- Interlocking aluminum prevents any water penetration between each slat on the EGR RollTrac surface
- One-touch operation using on-board buttons. No extra remote in your pocket.
- Small canister to maximize your load area.
- Scratch-resistant, fine-textured, and UV stable black satin powder coat finish.
- Integrated built-in internal handle for manual override use
as a safety release.
- Interlocking aluminum slats prevent break-ins or forceful penetration.
- No external fasteners. Nothing can be dismantled to gain entry into the load area.
- Made from strong lightweight aluminum.
Can be installed on all Ford Ranger T6/T7 & T8 models from 2012 onwards including XL, XLT, Limited, and Wildtrak models will need the sports bar hoop removing. This ensures optimum weatherproofing.
Comes with detailed, step-by-step installation instructions and comprehensive step-by-step online installation videos.